Classroom and Range Rental Pricing
The Bullet Ranch provides a comfortable, modern training and shooting environment coupled with top notch instructors and affordable pricing. We want every student who takes a class at TBR to pay the same prices and have the same enjoyable training experience.
Because we offer our classes here at reasonable prices we require individuals or organizations who wish to use our facility to use The Bullet Ranch pricing schedule.
What we offer
We offer your students the complete firearm training experience, from classroom to the range, here at our unique, modern, state of the art facility.
- Use of our 30 seat classroom equipped with network accessible plasma TV's and Internet access. We also provide a heavy work table with a vise where you can demonstrate weapon field stripping or armoring techniques.
- Use of 4 shooting lanes during The Bullet Ranch regular business hours, or the use of up to 10 lanes after (or before) regular business hours. Our state-of-the-art seventy five foot (75') shooting lanes are rated for all common pistol, rifle and shotgun calibers.
- OPOTA targets provided at nominal cost
- Eye and ear protection when available.
- Snack and drink vending machines, brewed coffee and clean restrooms.
- Additionally, any private party can have complete access to the rental case for $190, for the duration of your facility rental. Full autos remain $30 per rental.
What we charge
$300.00 per hour
Full payment is due when you make your reservation. All canceled reservations will incur a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellations 7 days or less prior to a reservation will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
We also offer our shooting lanes for rent outside of our regular business hours. The hours available are from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM and from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Rent up to 10 lanes for $300.00 per hour outside of regular TBR hours.
All after hours shooting range rentals include 2 free targets and the use of one set of eye/ear protection per lane. Additionally, any private party can have complete access to the rental case for $190, for the duration of your facility rental. Full autos remain $30 per rental.
All after hours private range or classroom rentals require a minimum of 72 hours notice and full payment is due when you make your reservation. All canceled reservations will incur a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellations 7 days or less prior to a reservation will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
What you need to provide to use our facilities
In order to use TBR facilities to provide training you will need to provide the following:
- A valid driver's license or other state issued proof of identity.
- Proof of insurance or bonding for all firearms instructors involved in the training.
- Proof of instructor qualifications for the intended training.
- A signed rental agreement (provided by TBR)
- A satisfaction survey filled out by the students and submitted to The Bullet Ranch at conclusion.
When are our facilities available for rent?
Naturally The Bullet Ranch classes have priority for use of our classrooms. Currently The Bullet Ranch will book classroom and/or shooting range rentals up to 30 days in advance. Contact us for availability.
Main: (740) 964-1787
Fax: (740) 964-1789