How to purchase a firearm online:
Purchasing a firearm online is really, very easy.
You only need to provide us with two things to complete a firearm purchase online:
- Payment: You pay us directly for the firearm.
- Federal Firearms License (FFL): We cannot ship a gun direct to you but we do ship to the local FFL dealer of your choice. Any legitimate gun store or gun dealer has an FFL license; pawnshops and collectors may also have them.
Here is how to arrange a shipment and transfer:
- Find a licensed FFL dealer in your area.
- Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from TheBulletRanch.com.
- Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee, commonly around $30 but varies by state.
- If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer)
- Provide your dealer with our mailing address or toll free fax number, 1-855-356-1911, where they can send a copy of their FFL. (if not already on file), or a scanned signed copy can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Once you have selected an FFL for your transfer, please indicate the dealers name (name on the FFL) on your order so we know where to ship your firearm.
To Speed Up Your Order:
- If choosing an FFL dealer not already on file, please type the dealers name in the COMMENTS section of your order.
- Please include your ORDER NUMBER on any correspondence you or your FFL may send us.
It is best to locate a FFL dealer to transfer your gun before you place your order. However, you can place your order first and then provide us with your FFL dealer info before we ship. We will hold your order for about 7 business days to give you time to locate a dealer and arrange a transfer.
If you encounter any problems or special circumstances, please call 1-855-344-1776 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org this form:. We will be happy to address your concerns.
Once the firearm is ready to be picked up at your FFL, Please INSPECT THE FIREARM THOROUGHLY to make sure it is exactly what you ordered and that there are no defects with the firearm. If there are any problems whatsoever, DO NOT ACCEPT THE TRANSFER! We will gladly have the firearm picked up and returned to us at our expense and provide you with your choice of a replacement or full refund.
Once you accept transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement. Any returns to TheBulletRanch.com AFTER accepting transfer from your dealer will be subject to a 10% restock fee, no exceptions.