Concealed Carry II: Advanced Tactics:
The Bullet Ranch’s Defensive Carry Workshop is designed to better
prepare responsible gun owners to confidently carry a concealed firearm.
The workshop includes discussion of the mental aspects as well as the
physical tactics of carrying a concealed firearm. Participants will be
able to experience numerous methods of carry and deployment. This course
is approximately 3 hours long. Pre-requisite is Ohio Concealed Carry
License or proof of training equivalent.
Take a look at the details:
The Bullet Ranch Advanced Tactics workshop teaches you to understand
safe gun handling safety rules as they apply to concealed carry, the
basic principals of concealment, presenting a pistol from a strong side
hip holster and holstering it safely, mental awareness, the mental
preparation to develop a defensive mindset, and engaging a threat with
You will spend 80% of your time on the indoor range at The Bullet Ranch.
There you will gain practical skill building experience, honing your
• Present the pistol from an unconcealed strong side hip holster and
re-holster it safely.
• Engage a threat using a flash sight picture hitting the target with
• Perform a speed or combat reloads under stress.
• Clear common stoppages under stress during engagement.
• Present a pistol from a concealed holster and re-holster it safely.
• Present a pistol from a concealed holster and shoot targets at varying
distances with combat accuracy.
• Move off of the line of attack to engage a threat from a concealed
• Shoot multiple targets representing multiple threats after presenting
the pistol from a concealed holster.
You will shoot a lot and have an enjoyable time at the range learning
these critical skills.
– Concealed Carry Firearm and Inside the Waistband or Outside the
Waistband holster. NO behind the back, ankle, or shoulder rigs allowed
for this course.
– 300 rounds of ammo
– 2 Magazines or speed loaders if carrying revolver
– Closed Toe shoes
– Light jacket or other similar concealment garment
– Eye & Ear protection
Maximum class size: 12 students
Please be aware of our Schedule change policy. Class date changes will be accepted with no penalty if you notify us 10 days or more before your scheduled class. Changes made between 2 and 10 days before your class will be accessed a 50% rescheduling fee. Under 48 hours before the class no changes are allowed and you will loose your entire fee if you don’t honor your reservation.
Check The Bullet Ranch Events Calendar for available class dates https://www.thebulletranch.com/events/